- Store Policies
Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 4:30 pm EST.
Please note: we are unable to offer shipping outside of the United States.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail returns@SecureMyCargo.com
2. All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All returned merchandise must be received by Skellen Enterprises LLC in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
1. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
2. Return shipments to:
PO BOX 480
Leiderach, PA 19450
3. Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.
Our Limited Warranty and Warranty Period
When we use the terms "we," "us" and "our," we are referring to the Skellen Enterprises LLC, and when we use the terms "you" and "your" we mean the original end-user customer. Our products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 365 days from the date of your purchase.
If our product fails to meet our limited warranty during the warranty period, we will, at our option, replace the product free ofcharge, or provide you with a replacement of comparable value. Any replacement may be conditioned upon the return of the defective product to us at your expense.
What Our Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
We offer this limited warranty only when the product is used by the original end-user customer. We offer no other warranty. Additionally, while our warranty is excellent, there are other limits to it. We offer NO WARRANTY in cases of damage in transit, inadequate care or neglect, abuse, abnormal use, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear, damage due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions, immersion in water (except for products specificallyidentified by us in writing as intended for water use), battery leakage or improper installation, improper storage or maintenance of the products, or improper service or causes not arising out of defects in materials and workmanship.
Disclaimer of Other Warranties
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN THE PRECEDING SECTION ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. However, to the extent applicable law does not permit disclaimers of certain implied warranties, such warranties are limited to the warranty period identified above. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation on Damages
Skellen Enterprises, LLC shall not be responsible for any acts of the Customer, or those acting through the Customer, involving the improper use of the product. Customer releases and holds Skellen Enterprises, LLC harmless in connection with any claims, damages, losses, or liabilities arising, directly or indirectly, out of the misuse of the product by Customer, or those acting through the Customer. Customer acknowledges Skellen Enterprises, LLC makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the design, condition, durability, fitness for any particular purpose or merchantability of the product, unless it is in writing and accompanies the product. Under no circumstances shall Skellen Enterprises, LLC’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product. Any warranty which accompanies the product shall extend only to the original purchaser.